– Additional Guests aged five and older (after the base) will be an additional $35.00/night.
– Rollaway Beds are available for $25.00 per night.
– Not all rooms can accommodate a rollaway bed, please be sure to verify your needs prior to arrival and/or booking.
– Pack & Plays are complimentary. We do not have full-sized cribs.
– Check In: 4:00pm & Check Out: 11:00am
– Rooms & Boat Slips are typically ready by 4:00pm daily; if your space is ready early, you may check in early. We recommend that you come to the desk/dock office to check in as soon as you arrive to the Island.
– Check-Out is by 11:00am promptly. We are sorry, but late check-outs are typically not available and can’t be guaranteed.
– We do have storage available for your luggage if your room is not ready when you arrive or for the remainder of the day of departure.
– The marina team can be reached on VHF channel 11. Marina Guests should contact the marina team as they are entering the harbor so they can be directed to their slip.
– We ask that all guests arrive for check-in by 8:00pm. Late check-ins are available with prior arrangements made with our staff.
Hotel: All cancellations are charged a fee equal to 10% of total stay. Cancellations made outside the 15 days prior to arrival will receive a refund minus the 10% cancellation fee. Any cancellations within 14 days of arrival will forfeit the entire deposit. No credits are given for early departures or no-shows.
Marina: All transient reservations cancelled up to seven days prior to your arrival date will be subject to a 10% cancellation fee of your entire stay.
Reservations that are cancelled in whole or part, within seven days of arrival will forfeit the full deposit. In the event of a small craft weather advisory, you will received a gift card for the full value of your deposit (cancellation fees will be waived).
There is no fee for making changes of equal value/nights for reservations that are outside of seven days of arrival date. Should you choose to shorten your stay or book a lesser valued dates, You will be subject to the 10% cancellation fee for the partial cancellation.
We love families here at Champlin’s and can’t wait to help you and your children make fabulous memories. For the safety and enjoyment of everyone, we ask that children under 12 always have an adult with them when enjoying the property.
Hotel: For a multiple night stay, a deposit of 50% of the total charges is due at the time of booking. For a single night stay, the full amount is due at the time of booking. Balance due will be charged in full on the day of arrival.
Marina: A deposit of one night stay is required at time of booking.
– An Ice bucket with ice is available to hotel guests upon request at the front desk, cafe or sugar shack. We will also deliver it to the room.
– Marina guests and Hotel Guests wanting to fill a cooler may purchase ice at the Dock Office (10 lb. bag for $7)
The marina and the hotel have a variety of minimum night stays ranging from two nights to four nights during the season. Occasionally we have shorter stays available, so please feel free to ask.
– Dogs and Cats are welcome on the property as long as they are well-behaved.
– All pets must be leashed.
– There will be a nightly pet fee of $65.00 for one pet and $95.00 for two pets.
– Emotional Support Animals are considered pets. Service Animals are not.
– If there are nuisance problems with your pet (i.e. barking, aggressive behavior to other pets or people) your pet will not be able to stay on property. No refunds for early departures will be given for this reason.
– A dog park area in front of the Pier 76 building is available for your pets. You are required to clean up after your pet’s bathroom needs.
– If your pet has an accident in a guest room or public area that requires professional cleaning, you will be charged for that service. The charge will be the cost of cleaning plus $100.
– All guest rooms are non-smoking. There is a $250 fee assessed if your room has been smoked in.
– No smoking on the fuel dock
– In general, smoking is discouraged on property and is not permitted in any food service area or in the immediate vicinity of any building. Thank you for your consideration.
– 7% sales tax
– 6% State hotel tax
– 1% Food & Beverage tax
We all like to have fun! However, we do ask that our guests respect their neighbors and keep noise to a minimum between 11:00pm and 8:00am. Please refrain from playing music outside during these hours. The dock bar is open until closing time at 1:00am and music is regularly available there. If you are a patron at the Dock Bar, please try to respect the boats closest to that area. We would like to do our best to keep any noise local to the bar area to be respectful of guests who are looking for a quieter experience.
You are welcome to enjoy your own food and beverages on your boat, in your room, on your deck or in the grill area. We ask that you purchase food and beverage from our outlets in all other locations.
Be the first to hear about these exciting new developments, important dates, exclusive perks, and more.